Be it their hair, makeup or a toned body, girls always want to look their best. They leave no stone unturned to look their picture perfect always. However, a double chin can be a trouble because no makeup can hide it and surgeries are ridiculously expensive.
What if we tell you that you can get rid of a double chin without spending a single penny on the cosmetic surgery. Yes, by following very simple steps you can get rid of a double chin at your home.
Exercises that target double chin
1. Look towards the ceiling and tilt your head up
2. Push lower jaw forward in order to feel a stretch under the chin
3. Now hold on to this position for 10 seconds.
4. Bring your jaw to the normal position
5. Repeat this 10 times a day
1. Tilt your head back and look towards the ceiling
2. Now make your lips look like kissing the ceiling
3. Hold on to this kiss position for 5 seconds
4. After 5 seconds relax your chin
5. Repeat this kiss exercise 15 times
1. Drop your chin forward
2. Now slowly move your head to left side
3. Hold your head in this position for 5 seconds
4. Again slowly rotate your head and move it from left to right
5. Hold your head to the right for 5 seconds.
6. Repeat this exercise 10 times
Diet to reduce double chin
Double chin is associated with weight gain and loss of elasticity of skin due to ageing. So losing weight can provide a helping hand in reducing the double chin.
Green tea contains antioxidants that fight radicles that are the cause of ageing. This anti ageing property of Green Tea improves the elasticity of the skin.
Milk is rich in Calcium and Calcium slow down the process of ageing. Take some milk cream and massage your skin with it for 10 minutes. It will improve the elasticity of your skin.
Olive Oil contains antioxidants which protect the skin from damage. Massage your face with Olive oil for 10 minutes and it will do wonders to your skin.
As Glycerin improves elasticity, you can use it to get rid of double chin. Take one tablespoon of Glycerin add half tablespoon of Epsom salt and few drops of Peppermint oil to it. Apply this homemade pack on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes on your skin.