It is always good to know everything about your partner before you take that big step. Marriage life is not easy and brings with it many ups and downs. If you know your partner well, it will always help you. You will know their reactions, and stand by each other in every situation.
So before you jump on that boat, you should consider taking some good relationship advice. Here are 11 questions that will reveal the inner depths of your partner’s personality and psychology.
These questions will help you decide whether you should marry your partner or not.
1. Why do you love me?
The basic questions include the reason for people to love someone. Although it is quite strange to ask this question. When people love each other truly, it is not because of a reason. They just love each other. However, it is not absolutely wrong to consider the reasons for the same. It helps us unearth the various psychological needs of a person.
2. What are your goals and are you willing to compromise with them for this relationship?
Compromise is abig word. It is always important to adjust with things when you are in a committed relationship. Compromises, small or big, comes along with a relationship. It reveals your prirorities and the future goals. If a person wants you to adjust without doing himself anything at all, then you need to reconsider your relationship.
3. Do you know how to compromise?
It is always good to know what a person can compromise with to be in a relationship with his/her partner.
4. What is your relationship with your family?
An individual’s relationship with his/her family can greatly affect their marriage life.
Some other questions that are also important are as follows-
5. Why do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
6. Are you capable of keeping the romance alive between us?
7. Can you work through the hardest of times with me?
8. What do you think about being a parent?
9. Are you willing to grow with me instead of cutting me off from your life?
10. If I suppose to die before you, will you always honor my memory and our invaluable bond?
Do you find these questions helpful enough to find out if you really want to marry your partner or not? Share your views in the comment section below. And also share this article with your friends and family.