There’s something terribly wrong with the typical Indian mindset. Being Satan, a popular social media community, taps in on just that and brings to you some very interesting graphics that are thought-provoking as well as quite funny.
1. It is time our society realizes that the amount of clothes on a woman’s body is no measure of her character.
2. How fair is it to malign the girl’s image while the man conveniently gets away with it without even being talked about?
3. Our skewed perspective on what is cool and what is not.
4. Being a man in India is much harder than you think. Gender discrimination happens both ways.
5. Because apparently, expressing your love makes you uncultured. And, urinating in public doesn’t.
6. What’s your say on this?
7. “OMG, look she’s showing her cleavage”. Grow up, India. Her body, her rules.
8. Much ado about sanskars!
9. Yeah, because apparently you’re a Hindu/Muslim first and a human being later. Religion – making people stand up in arms against each other since forever.
10. Because there’s something terribly wrong with Indian marriages.
11. We should all hang our heads in shame for this.
All Photo Credit: © BeingSatan