Meat and eggs are known as the best source of protein. When you see an underweight or malnutrition person, you instantly advise them to have meat once a week in order to build a healthier and stronger body. But do you now that peanuts contain a lot more proteins and other nutrients as compared to meat and eggs? Yes! Peanuts are also known as The Treasure For Healthier Body.
You might not know this but peanuts are a hundred times stronger than meat and eggs. According to studies, peanuts may be useful in weight loss and are linked to reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases. They are a pack of serious nutritional punch and offer a variety of health benefits. So let’s talk about the nutrients peanuts contain that they even left behind the meat.
Peanut Benefits: –
- Peanuts contain plant proteins, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B1.
- They are an excellent source of biotin, copper, manganese, niacin, folate, phosphorus, and molybdenum.
- Peanuts can replace the energy derived from ghee, almond, and milk.
- They convert the bad cholesterol in our body into good cholesterol.
- Eating 100 grams of peanut is equal to drinking 1 liter of milk.
- The energy and proteins provided by peanuts are a lot more than that provided by eggs.
- They are good for asthma patients.
- Peanuts make our digestive system healthier.
- Compared to meat, eggs, and fruits, peanuts contain 2.3 times, 2.5 times, and 7 times more protein respectively.
Peanuts are rich in monosaturated fats. And in addition to this, they feature an array of other nutrients that have shown to promote heart health. A number of studies have proved that the nutrients found in peanuts may have anti-cancer effects. Peanuts have long been considered as a colon cancer preventive food. Eating them just 2 times a week is associated with 58% lowered risk of colon cancer in women and 27% lowered in men.