Kapil Sharma for the first time in “Aap Ki Adalat”, Where Rajat Sharma puts different case on Kapil Sharma.
Kapil Sharma, who is making his film debut with “Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon”, says he will continue to do TV comedy shows even while working in movies.
- His film “Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon” is getting releasing on 25 September 2015. He’s into film promotion days now days.
- He’s a self made star and deserved to be interviewed in show like “Aap Ki Adalat”
- It was the first time if anyone spoke about “Judge of the Show” and “Assistant of the Judge” on the show. Kapil did little bit of comedy with them.
- Kapil spoke about his love for Police as his father was also in Police.
- He shared very funny but innocent love stories of “Lassi, Cycle & Classmate” and “Girl Friend & Pizza”.
- He studied in the same college in Amritsar where our Ex-Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh studied.
- This was the first time on “Aap Ki Adalat” when Judge of the show was also equally participating and sung a song as well.
Watch Full Episode Here :-
In an interview with Rajat Sharma on the show “Aap Ki Adalat” on India TV, the 34-year-old “Comedy Nights with Kapil” star said, “Even Shah Rukh Khan and (Amitabh) Bachchan sir are doing TV shows while working in films. Nowadays, nobody is confined to a single genre.”
Sharma is making his foray into Bollywood with filmmaker duo Abbas-Mustan’s romantic-comedy, which also stars Arbaaz Khan, Elli Avram, Varun Sharma and Manjari Phadnis among others.