Headaches or migraines are something very normal among us. Everyone gets a headache. They are obviously very annoying and painful. It feels like someone is kicking hard inside our heads.
Although they come and go and don’t harm us in any great way. We mostly ignore them or if it is severe, we simply take medicines.
But you should not ignore them if they are very frequent or if the pain is extremely bad for you to tolerate. You should always remain on the safe side.
Here is a list of different types of headaches and what they tell about your health. You should also take necessary steps in severe cases.
1. Whenever you get a headache it is a sign that your body is not functioning well. It may also be a sign of something very harmful.
2. The most common type of a headache is a migraine. you might have heard a lot of people complaining about having a migraine. It starts off with a dull pain in the head which gradually turns into severe pain.
3. It can also be a warning sign of stroke, aneurysm, brain tumor and internal bleeding in the brain.
In the rarest of cases, it might be a sign of arteries and veins may not be connected properly.
4. A ‘thunderclap headache’ occurs when you experience an unbearable pain in the head.
If it goes away in a minute then it is not serious, but if it doesn’t, then it can be very serious and can also be a sign of internal bleeding.
5. After performing any physical activity, you get a headache then it may be a sign of brain tumor or an aneurysm.
Other symptoms can be blurred vision and slurred speech. You may be at a risk of having diagnosed with brain damage or concussion if you get frequent headaches after any type of head injuries. ?You must immediately seek medical treatment.
6. Another form of headache is ‘cluster headache’. It occurs around one eye.
If the eye turns red, then you may be suffering from an aneurysm or brain tumor. Other symptoms may be nausea and vomiting.
7. Sinus headaches are those in which a headache is long lasting with a deep pain in the forehead, cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.
When Sinus ( Cavity In Your Brain) gets inflamed, you feel severe pain in your head. Fullness in the ears, fever, and swelling of your face are other symptoms.
8. Children also suffer from headaches known as Acute headaches. It is very common among children.
It can also be a sign of sinus infection.
What do you think about this article? Share your views in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share it.