Much awaited Baahubali 2: The conclusion has finally hit the screens. The movie is receiving a stupendous response from the audience. Even critics have appreciated the movie’s storyline and action scenes. In the first day of release only, the iconic movie entered the 100 crores club.
Image Source: DNA India
The movie was originally made in Telugu. And later dubbed in several other languages. The Hindi translation of the movie didn’t lack any perfection. It is as powerful as the movie itself.
Here are the 10 most powerful dialogues of Baahubali which are as epic as the movie
1. “Ek raja ka dharma shatru ko maarna hota nahi hota praja ko bachana bhe hota hai” –Amrendra Baahubali
2. “Aurat par haath daalne wale k ungliyan nahin kaat tey, kaat tey hain to gala”- Amrendra Baahubali
3. “Tumhari Janni aur tumhari Janmbhoomi 25 varsho se pratiksha kar rahi hai“- Katappa
4.”Yuddh mein saikadon ko maarne wale nayak hai, lekin jo kisi ek bhe praan bachaye wo devta hai“- Amrendra Baahubali
5.”Mera Vachan he shaasan hai”- Mahendra Baahubali
6.”Devasena ko kisi ne haath lahaya toh samjho, Baahubali k talwaar ko haath lagaya“- Amrendra Baahubali
7. “Jab tak tum merer saath ho mujhe maarne wala paida nahi hua, mama”- Amrendra Baahubali
8. “Jo praan deta hai wo bhagwaan hai, jo praan k raksha karta hai wo vaidya aur praan bachane wala kshatriya.”- Amrendra Baahubali
9. “Singhasan k liye vachan tod du toh apki parvarish ka apmaan hoga maa”- Amrendra Baahubali
10. “Aise uphaaron k liye ap jaise log pooch hilate honge, mere liye yeh pairo k dhool bhe nahi”- Devasena
These powerful dialogues of Baahubali 2 will transport you to the Mahishmati kingdom. If you know more epic dialogues of this movie, then share it with us.